- CMS Full Base URL: The full URL to the cms. This is used by the MyDesktop-tool as the return address when invoking workflows from there.
- CMS Base URL: The path to the cms. Could be a full url or a relative one to the domain. Used to construct action-urls in structure tool for example to avoid relative urls which might be a problem.
- Component editor URL: Points to the action that edits pages (add / remove components etc). Used by the structure tool component editor.
- Component renderer action: The component editor action.
- Edit On Sight URL: Points out the editor action URL.
comments powered by Disqus