Here are a few minor styling issues to look into:
- The headline of the Github-box is a bit off.
- The font face of certain pages is wrong. For example http://www.infoglue.org/Projects/Docume … ntId=14819 and http://www.infoglue.org/Projects/Docume … ntId=14821
- We need some kind of marker in the left menu to indicate when pages have sub pages.
- The styling of the download button on http://www.infoglue.org/Projects/ looks different from the download button in the header. And the header button points to IG 3.0 and this one points to 3.1.
- Perhaps we need to make the info boxes of each row equal in height. As it is now, it looks a little glitchy when they're almost but not quite the same height. Look at the start page for instance.
Apart from those minor things it looks great!
I just fixed a few other issues:
- On mobile devices (android) I got a ugly font instead of the Trebucet. Now it fallbacks to Helvetica.
- Visual guides block pushed stuff down and sideways so I shortened it. Perhaps we should rethink if we should not only work with rows..
- Fixed a bug where an broken image was shown over the logo.